Are you a self-proclaimed cookie monster? If not, we're pretty sure you'll turn into one after having tried these coffee chocolate chip cookies.
150g Softened butter
180g White flour
80g Brown sugar
45g Coffee flour
80g Granulated Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 tsp Salt
200g Chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 170°C (fan).
- Put the butter and the sugars into a bowl and beat until creamy.
- Beat in the vanilla and the egg.
- Sieve the flours, the baking soda and the salt into the bowl and mix into with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Use a teaspoon to make small scoops of the mixture, spacing them well apart on the baking trays. - Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the center.
- Leave on the tray for a couple of minutes to set and then lift onto a cooling rack.
This recipe was developed by Eleni Ioannidi, Food Scientist at Kaffe Bueno.
Want to know where you can buy Coffee Flour? Learn more here.