Cinnamon rolls with Coffee Remonce
Updated: Mar 6, 2019
Cinnamon rolls have become a widely known classic. Want to give yours an extra delicious twist? Try these Coffee Remonce Cinnamon Rolls. Warning! These are HIGHLY addictive.
For the dough:
300g Full-fat milk
50g Fresh yeast
1 pc Vanilla
1 tbs Cinnamon
1 tbs Cardamon
1 tbs Ginger
100g Brown sugar
1/2 tbs Salt
200g Softened butter
650g Gluten flour
For the glazing:
500g Softened butter
400g Brown sugar
81g Coffee flour
4 tbs Cinnamon
For the brushing
2 Egg yolks
Looking for more Coffee recipes? Click here.
Make the dough:
- Mix the yeast with eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamon, ginger and brown
sugar. Pour the milk and mix with some salt.
- Mix some flour in the liquid ingredients and then add butter. Pour the rest of the flour until you end up with a soft dough.
- Form the dough in a ball and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough so that it measures approximately 50X40 cm.
Make the glazing
- Mix well the butter with the brown sugar, the coffee flour and the
- Spread the glazing on the dough sheet.
- Roll the dough and cut 1 1⁄2 cm pieces.
- Lay the pieces in a baking sheet and let rest for 35 minutes.
- Brush the rolls with the egg yolk and bake at 185°C for 15-18 minutes.
This recipe was developed by Eleni Ioannidi, Food Scientist at Kaffe Bueno.
Want to know where you can buy Coffee Flour? Learn more here.