How to Make Coffee Muesli Bars
Updated: Mar 6, 2019
Searching for a great study snack? Look no further: here's our super easy recipe to make delicious coffee muesli bars. These will definitely become your favourite handy snacks!
238g Rolled Oats
65g Almonds (roughly chopped)
58g Pumpkin seeds
40g Cocoa nibs
25g Coconut flakes
27g Coffee flour
125g Maple syrup
39g Brown sugar
Looking for more baking inspiration? Discover our other coffee recipes here.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Combine the maple syrup, brown sugar, butter and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil and cook for 2min until the syrup thickens slightly.
- Pour the syrup over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Put the mixture in the forms of your choice and press firmly
- Bake at 160°C for 20min until golden 6. Cool and refrigerate until well chilled and then remove from the forms.
This recipe was developed by Eleni Ioannidi, Food Scientist at Kaffe Bueno.
Interested in buying coffee flour for your business, restaurant or bakery? Click here.