These easy to make Coffee-Coconut Bites are vegan, completely guilt-free and will become your favorite on-the-go snack. What are you waiting for?
65g Raw cashews
90g Medjoul dates
26g Coconut flakes
20g Coffee flour
1 tsp Vanilla powder
2 tsp Rum
Pinch of Salt
Looking for more baking inspiration? Discover our other coffee recipes here.
- Blend the cashews in a food processor until you achieve a fine flour.
- Then add coffee flour, vanilla and salt until combined.
- Add the dates one by one while the processor is running and then add the raisins until you achieve a crumbly dough.
- Finally, add the rum and the coconut and pulse until combined.
- Form as you want and place in freezer for an hour to set, or in the fridge overnight.
This recipe was developed by Eleni Ioannidi, Food Scientist at Kaffe Bueno.
Interested in buying coffee flour for your business, restaurant or bakery? Click here.