How to make a Gluten-Free Potato & Coffee Flour Pizza Crust
Updated: Aug 22, 2019
Here's the gluten-free version of our delicious coffee flour pizza crust. Coffee Flour confers the pizza crust into a high dietary fiber content.
(For approx one pizza crust of 565g)
5 medium potatoes unpeeled (350g)
3 Tbsp - Vegan Butter (45g)
1 ½ Tsp - Garlic Powder (5g)
¼ cup - Nutritional Yeast (25g)
¾ cup - Potato Starch (120g)
¼ cup - Coffee Flour (20g)
- Rinse the potatoes and add them to a large pot covered with water. Bring to a boil and boil until soft, for around 30 minutes.
- When ready, place the potatoes in a plate to cool down for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mash the potatoes until completely smooth.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in the seperate bowl and add potatoes and butter.
- Mix everything together fine and knead a consistent dough.
- Spread the dough on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes in 200°C and after add all the topping ingredients (tomato sauce, cheese, etc.) and bake again for 10 minutes.
Nutritional Value (/100g)
Calories - 231,1 kcal
Fat - 6,6 g
Saturated fat - 1 g
Monounsaturated fat - 3,6 g
Polyunsaturated fat - 1,7 g
Sodium - 228,5 mg
Carbohydrates - 30,2 g
Dietary Fiber - 6,7 g
Starch -24,6 g
Sugar - 1,3 g
Protein - 5,7 g
Calcium - 36,3 mg
Copper - 0,6 mg
Iron - 7,9 mg
Magnesium - 32 mg
Manganese - 0,8 mg
Phosphorus - 132,9 mg
Potassium - 370,1 mg
Zinc - 0,5 mg
This recipe was developed by Elżbieta Lechowicz, Food Scientist at Kaffe Bueno.